a l t . m u s i c . d i o

Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: Open for business.


Mob Ruler

Status: Offline
Posts: 644
Date: Mar 25, 2008
Open for business.



First post.

__________________


amd_thebest.gif   artcinco_avatar.gif



Noob

Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Date: Mar 25, 2008

artcinco wrote:


First post.




 Word.



__________________


e_kronos80_banner.gif

 

 



Total Addicted GearSlutz!

Status: Offline
Posts: 99
Date: Mar 25, 2008

artcinco wrote:


First post.




 VERY nice Art, great work!

Look forward to having fun here! smile



__________________

Calcitra Clunis

 
--SMC Productions, LLC. - SMC Studios
"Pushing Beyond The Limits"!
http://www.smcstudios.net/
http://www.facebook.com/scot.m.clayton
http://www.Facebook.com/SMCStudios
http://www.reverbnation.com/smcproductionsllc

http://www.reverbnation.com/smcproductionsllc



Total Addicted GearSlutz!

Status: Offline
Posts: 99
Date: Mar 25, 2008

SMC Productions wrote:

artcinco wrote:


First post.




 VERY nice Art, great work!

Look forward to having fun here! smile



Testing 1,2,3....is this thing on? aww

 



__________________

Calcitra Clunis

 
--SMC Productions, LLC. - SMC Studios
"Pushing Beyond The Limits"!
http://www.smcstudios.net/
http://www.facebook.com/scot.m.clayton
http://www.Facebook.com/SMCStudios
http://www.reverbnation.com/smcproductionsllc

http://www.reverbnation.com/smcproductionsllc



Mob Ruler

Status: Offline
Posts: 644
Date: Mar 25, 2008

SMC Productions wrote:

 

artcinco wrote:


First post.




VERY nice Art, great work!

Look forward to having fun here! smile

 




Thanks, Scot. I too am looking forward to a Dio board without all the baggage. 



__________________


amd_thebest.gif   artcinco_avatar.gif



Rising

Status: Offline
Posts: 231
Date: Mar 25, 2008

Great job, RT. I especially like the purple.

Are you paying for this or did you use code to lose the ads?

furiousblankstarewinkashamedsmilecrybiggrinawwideaconfusedhmmyawnweirdfacedohevileyeblehidea

__________________
"rumps are manly snacks!"
no-pirates.JPG


Mob Ruler

Status: Offline
Posts: 644
Date: Mar 26, 2008

squidhammer wrote:

Great job, RT. I especially like the purple.

Are you paying for this or did you use code to lose the ads?

furiousblankstarewinkashamedsmilecrybiggrinawwideaconfusedhmmyawnweirdfacedohevileyeblehidea




It's free. If the ads aren't showing it must be a technical thing on their end. They were there earlier.

I'm not sure what it would cost to be ad free or what additional services that gets you but for now I can live with the ads.


 



__________________


amd_thebest.gif   artcinco_avatar.gif



Rising

Status: Offline
Posts: 231
Date: Mar 26, 2008

I've been staring at your friggin' avatar for an hour. Where is Takei???

__________________
"rumps are manly snacks!"
no-pirates.JPG


Mob Ruler

Status: Offline
Posts: 644
Date: Mar 26, 2008

squidhammer wrote:

I've been staring at your friggin' avatar for an hour. Where is Takei???




I just checked it and it was a jpg version. I must have used the wrong one when I first set up this board. I am glad you noticed Takei was not showing up. I have fixed that and now he should be there every 30 seconds or so.

This board was actually the design test for arrminfo and I have had it since back when that was created.

 

 



__________________


amd_thebest.gif   artcinco_avatar.gif



Total Addicted GearSlutz!

Status: Offline
Posts: 99
Date: Mar 26, 2008

artcinco wrote:

squidhammer wrote:

I've been staring at your friggin' avatar for an hour. Where is Takei???




I just checked it and it was a jpg version. I must have used the wrong one when I first set up this board. I am glad you noticed Takei was not showing up. I have fixed that and now he should be there every 30 seconds or so.

This board was actually the design test for arrminfo and I have had it since back when that was created.

 

 



Art, 

Email me your snail mail address. I have a cool Takei 'thingy' for you!

 



__________________

Calcitra Clunis

 
--SMC Productions, LLC. - SMC Studios
"Pushing Beyond The Limits"!
http://www.smcstudios.net/
http://www.facebook.com/scot.m.clayton
http://www.Facebook.com/SMCStudios
http://www.reverbnation.com/smcproductionsllc

http://www.reverbnation.com/smcproductionsllc



Mob Ruler

Status: Offline
Posts: 644
Date: Mar 26, 2008

SMC Productions wrote:

Art,

Email me your snail mail address. I have a cool Takei 'thingy' for you!




 Done.



__________________


amd_thebest.gif   artcinco_avatar.gif



DIO's #1 Lady Bandit

Status: Offline
Posts: 306
Date: Mar 26, 2008

Are you guys having fun without me again? Perhaps I should go finish watching Aliens Vs Predator: Requiem biggrin

Very nice place here Art - I especially like the Wine Glass touch! Just wouldn't make any sense you know, leaving out the wine glass biggrin

-- Edited by iBeaux at 05:21, 2008-03-26

__________________
Love & Lady Kisses






Mob Ruler

Status: Offline
Posts: 644
Date: Mar 26, 2008

iBeaux wrote:

Are you guys having fun without me again? Perhaps I should go finish watching Aliens Vs Predator: Requiem biggrin

Very nice place here Art - I especially like the Wine Glass touch! Just wouldn't make any sense you know, leaving out the wine glass biggrin

-- Edited by iBeaux at 05:21, 2008-03-26




 Of course. Welcome aboard.



__________________


amd_thebest.gif   artcinco_avatar.gif



Total Addicted GearSlutz!

Status: Offline
Posts: 99
Date: Mar 26, 2008

iBeaux wrote:

Are you guys having fun without me again? Perhaps I should go finish watching Aliens Vs Predator: Requiem biggrin

Very nice place here Art - I especially like the Wine Glass touch! Just wouldn't make any sense you know, leaving out the wine glass biggrin

-- Edited by iBeaux at 05:21, 2008-03-26



I always try NOT too...but you just won't come around enough!  

 



__________________

Calcitra Clunis

 
--SMC Productions, LLC. - SMC Studios
"Pushing Beyond The Limits"!
http://www.smcstudios.net/
http://www.facebook.com/scot.m.clayton
http://www.Facebook.com/SMCStudios
http://www.reverbnation.com/smcproductionsllc

http://www.reverbnation.com/smcproductionsllc



The Wereo

Status: Offline
Posts: 250
Date: Mar 26, 2008

Do I get a avatar?

The wereo is the Glory.

__________________
1 2 3  >  Last»  | Page of 3  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard