a l t . m u s i c . d i o

Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: Official DIO Board: Ronnie James Dio banned?


DIO's #1 Lady Bandit

Status: Offline
Posts: 306
Date: Mar 30, 2008
Official DIO Board: Ronnie James Dio banned?



Would Ronnie be banned from his own message board or the DuMB for "slamming Vivian Campbell?" LOL If he was, well he'd be welcome here!





__________________
Love & Lady Kisses






Mob Ruler

Status: Offline
Posts: 644
Date: Mar 30, 2008


What if he started a thread asking about how old he was?



__________________


amd_thebest.gif   artcinco_avatar.gif



Noob

Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Date: Mar 31, 2008

Most know - The history is that VC was a young guit player that Dio wanted him to sound (play fast) like YM.  Dio really pressured him and Viv pulled out some great licks on HD.  But Dio, like Blackmore, were/are aggessive due to some insecurity (admitted by RB in interviews).  Anyway - Viv didn't like it (pressured supervision), though he did record some of the best guitar with Dio that he's ever recorded.
They should both cool out and cash their checks, knowing that they accomplished something that few bands do.

__________________


Mob Ruler

Status: Offline
Posts: 644
Date: Mar 31, 2008

Rocker wrote:

Most know - The history is that VC was a young guit player that Dio wanted him to sound (play fast) like YM. Dio really pressured him and Viv pulled out some great licks on HD. But Dio, like Blackmore, were/are aggessive due to some insecurity (admitted by RB in interviews). Anyway - Viv didn't like it (pressured supervision), though he did record some of the best guitar with Dio that he's ever recorded.
They should both cool out and cash their checks, knowing that they accomplished something that few bands do.




Welcome aboard, Rocker. You can tell form their revolving door band members in their solo careers that both RJD and David Coverdale had been employed by Mr. Blackmore. 



__________________


amd_thebest.gif   artcinco_avatar.gif



King of Rock and Roll

Status: Offline
Posts: 132
Date: Mar 31, 2008


It's great when Ronnie gets mad. Would be fun to know what other bands are that he hates. Probably Metallica.

__________________





  " Like Electric Funeral Fire "



The Wereo

Status: Offline
Posts: 250
Date: Apr 1, 2008

The wereo is the Glory. I'd like to see RJD come here.

__________________


Dehumanizer

Status: Offline
Posts: 71
Date: May 14, 2008

Vivian is great!
Cum on.
The albums with Vivian are the best that solo era Dio has to Offer.

__________________
www.myspace.com/curseofdisobedience


King of Rock and Roll

Status: Offline
Posts: 132
Date: May 22, 2008

curseofdisobedience wrote:

Vivian is great!
Cum on.
The albums with Vivian are the best that solo era Dio has to Offer.






    Either you side with Dio or you slither with Vivian. idea



__________________





  " Like Electric Funeral Fire "



Mob Ruler

Status: Offline
Posts: 644
Date: May 22, 2008

curseofdisobedience wrote:

Vivian is great!
Cum on.
The albums with Vivian are the best that solo era Dio has to Offer.




Ever hear the album Viv did with the River Dogs? It was more mainstream but still rocks.



__________________


amd_thebest.gif   artcinco_avatar.gif



Dehumanizer

Status: Offline
Posts: 71
Date: May 23, 2008

I never heard it.
But I love the disc.
Last in line was my first Dio cd.
I do side with Dio in all aspects.
he made Vivian who he is today.
I know that Vivian started the **** talking first!

I have not heard the River dogs.



__________________
www.myspace.com/curseofdisobedience


Princess of Fairytopia

Status: Offline
Posts: 139
Date: May 23, 2008

Hey!

Just getting back on my feet after sinus surgery,...didn't really go so well so I've been on antibiotics and VERY miserable.

Getting better now though and felt like typing a few lines.

BIG welcome to curseofdisobedience!

__________________
Intruder come and she leave her mark....


Rising

Status: Offline
Posts: 231
Date: May 23, 2008

Hey, Pip! Get well soon.

With your new schnoz you'll be able to smell Lifshine from across town.

__________________
"rumps are manly snacks!"
no-pirates.JPG


DIO's #1 Lady Bandit

Status: Offline
Posts: 306
Date: May 23, 2008

PippiLongstocking wrote:

Hey!

Just getting back on my feet after sinus surgery,...didn't really go so well so I've been on antibiotics and VERY miserable.

Getting better now though and felt like typing a few lines.

BIG welcome to curseofdisobedience!




 Get Well Pip - Had a friend just go thru same sugery plus having his tonsils removed at the same time. He was in bad condition also so I know about what you're going thru, vicariously.



__________________
Love & Lady Kisses






Mob Ruler

Status: Offline
Posts: 644
Date: May 24, 2008

PippiLongstocking wrote:

Hey!

Just getting back on my feet after sinus surgery,...didn't really go so well so I've been on antibiotics and VERY miserable.




Wishing you a speedy recovery, Pip.  smile



__________________


amd_thebest.gif   artcinco_avatar.gif

Page 1 of 1  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard